ABSA Life – Cost Effective Life Insurance by ABSA
With the financial situation in South Africa in the dire straits, planning for the financial future of your family is essential. However, with ABSA life, this planning may be more cost-effective and worth every cent you pay.
What is life insurance?
•Life insurance is a policy against your life provided by insurance companies.
• You either pay a monthly instalment or premium for the policy.
• Also, upon your death, your beneficiaries will receive a lump sum of money. They can then use this money to support themselves financially.
• Some life policies also include a funeral cover, disability cover and even income protection.
Why life insurance?
• Life insurance is a cost-effective way to ensure the financial well-being of your family. As a result, they will not have to struggle to make ends meet.
• Your family can use the lump sum to pay off debts, and they can start living debt free. The use of the lump sum can also be toward educational tuition.
• Also, disability benefits will cover for your income should you not be able to work anymore.
With life insurance companies all providing different options, a possible company to consider is ABSA Life. They have a wide range of benefits available to suit your individual needs.
Possible ABSA Life benefits to consider:
• Death benefit: With a death benefit a lump sum payment is made to provide for the financial future of your family or to protect your estate.
• Accidental Death Benefit: Should an accident be the cause of death, the accidental death benefit will provide for the financial future of your dependents.
• Functional impairment benefit: This benefit pays out should you lose any functional capacity, which allows you to perform daily activities.
• Physical disability benefit: This benefit pays for any modification needed in your home, should you lose a physical ability in an accident or incident. These home modifications are for maintaining your current lifestyle.
• Critical illness benefit: A lump sum payment will be made on the diagnosis of a critical illness. This benefit will help you cover the medical costs that your medical aid does not cover. Go online and get free Life Insurance quotes now!
More ABSA life benefits:
• Own or similar occupation disabilities benefit. This is almost the same as the own occupation disability benefit but covers you if you are unable to work in your chosen direction or a similar area.
• Catch all disability benefit: This benefit cover you against either a partial or full inability to do daily actions.
• Final expenses benefit: This benefit is similar to a funeral policy. Within 48 hours of your death, a lump sum will pay out to cover the costs of your funeral.
• Income protection benefit: This benefit provides either a temporary or permanent regular income if you are unable to work.
• Business overheads Expense. If you are unable to work at your own business, the benefit will cover the overhead costs of your business.
To get a FREE life insurance quote just fill in the form on this page.
With all these options available at ABSA life, you are sure to find a package that suits your individual needs. You will thus be able to ensure the financial safety and securities of your family should you pass on, develop a critical illness or are disabled and unable to work.