Momentum Life has helped families for decades.
Established in 1966, Momentum is a household name for life insurance and medical aid.
With such a long, stable history, you can be assured that you have insurance for life.
They pride themselves in having life insurance plans that are market leaders.
You can adapt the plans in many ways to suit your budget and lifestyle.
How does Momentum life insurance benefit me and my family?
Life insurance is your protection in the event of an accident happening to you. Momentum provides your family with an income should you pass away.
The plan relieves your family of the burden of finding money and is a guarantee of their future.
Life insurance is a decision that you have to make sooner or later. However, you must choose your policy carefully.
Here are some tips to make the task easier:
- First decide on what your needs are.
- Explore all the options available to you.
- Talk to friends and family about their experience dealing with insurance companies.
- Speak to a financial advisor if you are unsure of details.
- Go online and get free Life Insurance quotes.
- Weigh up the pros and cons of each policy type as well as the history of the insurer.
- Invest in the best possible option that fits your budget and lifestyle.
There are a number of options available from Momentum
- Life Insurance – Replaces your income at death to cover your family’s expenses. Such as education, home maintenance, debts as well as funeral cover.
- Disability – Guarantees your income when you are unable to return to work.
- Critical illness – Ensures you are paid a cash sum in case you have to change your lifestyle Changes that come with having a critical illness such as a stroke, paraplegia or Cancer.
- Longevity – This is a wonderful option to have. This covers you when your retirement savings run out. If you live longer than expected or if you live longer than expected with a critical illness or disability.
To get a complimentary Life Insurance quote, fill out the form on this page. Don’t forget to hit the Get Quote button to submit the completed form!
Everyone needs to have a life insurance policy. The younger you start investing in one, the better it is for you in the long run.
A lot of people feel that it is just one more expense they can do without. However, look at it from your family’s point of view, what future will they have when you are gone?
It would be selfish not to think of their needs and make the investment as soon as you can.
All info was correct at time of publishing