Critical Illness Insurance from Hollard
December 22, 2016
Life is unpredictable. Many people have great ideas for the future. But they do not realise that life doesn’t necessarily run smoothly and that you won’t always be free of problems. It’s why you need insurance that covers all those unexpected lifestyle changes that mainly come about as we age. Here is everything you need to know about Critical Illness Insurance from Hollard.
Critical illness insurance from Hollard is sought after by those people who want peace about their future. A serious illness can put you out of a job forever. And this won’t only affect you but your loved ones too.
The Hollard Insurance Group was established in 1980. Hollard is one of South Africa’s largest insurance group. They are a Financial Services Provider. They are also a member of the South African Insurance Association (SAIA). Hollard commits to high ethical standards of business.
Critical Illness Insurance Includes
Hollard offers critical illness insurance. People are quick to choose this cover from Hollard because of the benefits they can enjoy. Just some of these are –
- It covers 57 serious illnesses. Some of these are a stroke, diabetes, heart disease, kidney disease and strokes. It also includes your children for these 57 conditions, and at no extra cost.
- There is a bonus benefit for when you spend time in the hospital for an accident or illness not already covered
- members will be paid a tax-free lump sum
- You can receive as much as 7.5 million to cover medical costs. Without critical illness insurance you would have to forget about treatment altogether. Or you would have to sell your house and then it might still not be enough. Yes, with early detection and treatment, people can survive. Fighting cancer is a pricey journey.
- Crisis waiver – the premium due on your policy will be waived for a claim event for many months.
Everybody needs to remember that critical illness cover isn’t a replacement for medical aid, but a complimentary benefit.
Hollard offers basics, core, and comprehensive critical illness benefits. On these options, you still get further options such as max-based claims and severity based claims. Their primary critical illness benefit covers the high, most worrisome diseases – cancer, stroke, heart bypass and heart attacks. With this cover, you don’t get the other remaining 53 conditions available as on the full option.
Avoid Financial Devastation
Having the doctor announce to you that you have a critical illness may lead you to be the next person filing for bankruptcy. Specialised insurance for a critical illness will provide you with a lump-sum, tax-free payment.
So don’t hesitate to call Hollard as they can provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision and avoid financial devastation. You’ll have cash to pay for medical treatments as well as money to replace your income while you’re out of work.
To get a FREE life insurance quote, fill in the form on this page with your details and click on Get a Quote
All info was correct at time of publishing