Buy Cheap Life Insurance in South Africa from Prime Meridian
November 13, 2016
Life insurance is important if you have dependents. You just want to go through life in a carefree manner knowing that your family will be secure financially when you’re no longer there. When you buy cheap life insurance you are giving an invaluable gift.
Not having life insurance puts your loved ones at financial risk. Life insurance varies from company to company, so if you need any kind of advice, consult with an independent financial advisor
Not having life insurance puts your loved ones at financial risk. Life insurance varies from company to company, so if you need any kind of advice, consult with an independent financial advisor and also look at comparison sites to make sure you buy cheap life insurance with the best benefits.
Prime Meridian Direct is part of a financial services group who offer affordable financial services products to South Africans.
Insurance Products to Suit different Needs
It was in 2009 that they created their Total Loss motor insurance range, an affordable alternative to traditional comprehensive insurance products. The range of products has developed to suit various needs and budgets and today they offer personal, hospital and car insurance products. Prime Meridian Direct will tell you that you should purchase life insurance as soon as possible because the sooner you do buy cheap life insurance, the lower your premium.
What You Pay When you Buy Cheap Life Insurance
With the Prime Living CoverGrow Plan you benefit from a plan for unexpected death, permanent disability or diagnosis of a terminal illness. Let’s see what you get with this cover which has 7 Plans –
Individual Plan –
Plan 1 starts at R99 a month for R150 000 cover
Another plan, Plan 4 starts at R449 a month for R1 million cover
Plan 7 starts at R1 499 a month for R5 million cover
Family Plan (also has 7 plans – we look at plan 7)
Plan 7 starts at R2999 a month for R5 million cover
- no medical exams
- cover for unexpected death
- insurance for permanent disability because of illness or accident
- cover for diagnosis of terminal illness
- host of additional benefits such as –
– immediate expense benefit
– optional family benefits
– automatic terminal illness benefit
– monetary benefits
Their Prime LivingLegacy Plan starts from R95 a month for R25 000 cover. It also has 7 Plans.
- no medical examinations
- include your spouse and up to 4 children
- pays up to R300,000 upon death through accident, illness or disease
- if you have a terminal illness, you receive 75% of your benefit immediately
- claims are paid within 48 hours
Optional Benefits –
– Retrenchment Protection – should you be retrenched, pays your policy premium up to 6 months
– Extended Family Protection – extended family members are covered for up to R30,000
– Honourable Unveiling Benefit – a R10,000 tombstone allowance
– Groceries allowance of R4,000 groceries
Life Insurance that Fits Like a Glove
Choosing life insurance is serious business. People want simple life insurance, and everything about Prime Meridian is like that. The loyalty of their old customers is proof that they offer appealing products and services. They have taken the complications of excesses out of insurance and have simplified short-term insurance by cutting out expensive benefits. Don’t let your death cause untold problems for your family. There is cheap life insurance from Prime Meridian insurance to fit your lifestyle like a glove.
All info was correct at time of publishing