Liberty Life Review
April 27, 2018
Accidents can happen at any moment. When something of yours has been damaged or lost, repairing or replacing it can be so costly. You simply give up on replacing it and you’re worse off as a result. Read on for more on insurance in thus Liberty Life Review.
Most of us own a home and a car, and if these two important investments aren’t protected by the best insurance, you’ll never be able to get ahead if they’re lost or damaged in any way. It is comforting knowing that there is insurance for your unique needs.
South Africa has some excellent insurance companies and Liberty Life is one of these. They can create an insurance plan that caters to your needs, from protecting your home and car to protecting your business. Liberty Life knows that having a good insurance plan is the first step towards peace of mind.
Who and what is Liberty Life about? – Liberty Life Review
- Liberty was founded in 1957
- They have gone from being a life insurer to a financial services company.
- Liberty is trustworthy. They comply with regulatory requirements and are committed to being managed ethically and consider privacy and security important.
- Their services and products include investment, asset management, insurance and health products to more than 3 million people spread over Africa.
Their products include – Liberty Life Review
- Road Accident Protection Plan
- Disability Cover
- Critical Illness Cover
- Income Protection
- Funeral Cover – Even their Standard Funeral cover starts from just R50 a month. For a little bit more you can add other benefits such as the Tombstone Benefit.
- Medical Cover
- Life Protection
- Policy Protection
Liberty Mutual offers 3 kinds of life insurance plans, with their Term life being the least expensive. You’ll find it available to you in 10-, 20- or 30-year terms. One aspect worth considering is that the premiums remain the same throughout the life of the policy. Whole life has higher premiums but it accrues cash value which you can access through policy loans and withdrawals. Universal life also guarantees protection for your life with cash value. The premiums can change and the death benefit will be dependent on the growth of the fund. These policies will require you having a medical exam.
When it comes to business insurance, it doesn’t matter whether your business is a sole proprietorship or a huge organization, Liberty business liability insurance comes with the expertise to protect your business, covering lawsuits and covering expenses incurred from out-of-court settlements and court judgments.
- They offer a number of Apps for the convenience of members. They are constantly adding new apps.
- All their apps are on Android, Blackberry, Apple etc for computer and mobile devices.
- They offer health insurance plans for individuals, families, and corporates in many African countries but not South Africa.
- They offer medical gap cover.
- If you’d like, a Liberty financial adviser will provide you with comprehensive financial planning.
Fill in and click on the “Get Quotes” button to get a Life Insurance quote.
All info was correct at time of publishing