Diabetes and HIV Cover from AllLife
AllLife offers both diabetes and HIV cover for everyone.
Diabetes is a manageable, chronic condition, where the amount of glucose in your blood is too high. This is because your body does not use it properly.
Diabetics find it very difficult to get life or disability insurance, as they are at high risk to contract a number of major health events like heart attack, strokes, and kidney failure.
At AllLife they understand this, and offer diabetics, both Type 1 and Type 2, a comprehensive life cover. They also offer disability cover for those conditions caused by diabetes. This cover can stand alone, or work in conjunction with life cover.
Life Cover for Diabetes
- Type 1 and Type 2 diabetics are covered.
- No waiting period is required.
- Certain blood tests will be necessary to determine the progress and management of the disease.
- The major risks of heart attack, strokes, blindness, and kidney failure are also covered.
- The life insurance policy can stand alone, or you can add the Optimum Disability Cover to it.
Life and Disability Cover
- AllLife is the first insurance company to offer a Disability Cover that can stand alone without being an additional benefit of life insurance.
- Premiums are from R130 per month.
- No waiting period.
- Maximum cover of up to R10 000,000 can be allowed for each benefit.
- Accidents and illness are also covered.
- Disability cover stops at age 65.
- Total cholesterol must be under 5.5mmol/l.
- BMI must be 30kg/m2, or less.
- HbA1c must be below 8 for non-smokers, and below 6 for smokers.
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 74, for the life insurance.
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 50 for the disability cover.
The policy owner benefits from affordable premiums, long term support and reminders when your blood tests are due.
● Advantage Whole Life
▪This policy runs for an unlimited period of time
▪It will be in operation until you cancel it, or stop paying the premiums.
● Advantage Term Life
▪This runs for a maximum period of 10 years.
▪Consider this cover when you have children who will be adults and self-sufficient in 10 years.
● Advantage Loan Protect
▪ This policy covers a loan for its 10- or 20 year term.
▪ The premiums will stay level.
▪ The cover will match the outstanding balance when you pay the loan off monthly.
● Disability cover as an additional benefit
▪ This cover will pay out 75% of your death benefit value.
▪ If you have the Loan Protect Cover you will receive a 100% payout.
▪ With total disability, you will receive the payout as a lump sum.
▪ If the disability pays out, you will not receive death cover.
▪ Benefits will end when you turn 65. The death benefit will continue.
▪ A 6 month waiting period is applicable.
▪ Specific conditions will apply to the disability diagnosis, and non-response to treatment.
- With this cover, you will also qualify for home and business loans.
- Gives peace of mind to you and your family.
- Gives financial security to the dependents, in the event of your death.
- An Adherence Programme is available to help you manage your ongoing health.
- Improves health
- Increases your chance at a long and healthy life.
- A 15% increase in your CD4 count (improvement in your immunity levels)
AllLife understands the frustration at not being able to insure yourself if you contract one of these chronic diseases. For peace of mind, and help for you and your family, call AllLife today.
To get a diabetes or HIV cover quote, please complete and then send the form on this page
All info was correct at time of publishing