1Life – Beneficial, Safe and Affordable Life Insurance
February 24, 2020
With so many options available in life cover today, it is essential to look at all of them and consider what products suits your needs. One 1Life insurance has two insurance products available that are affordable and therefore, might just suit you.
Life policies are an essential part of any financial portfolio, and the purpose is the peace of mind your loved ones have, to know they can live comfortably, should you die.
Therefore, before you apply for a life insurance quote, be sure to have your basic needs listed as well as the amount of cover you need.
To get a FREE life insurance quote just fill in the form on this page
The benefits of the above-mentioned plans:
1Life insurance Elevated Plan:
• In the event of your death, this plan pays out a lump sum between R200 000 to R10 Million, depending on the amount of cover you require.
• Within 48 hours of your death, a R25 000 funeral benefit will be paid to your beneficiary.
• This plan has a terminal illness benefit; your cover amount pays out if you are diagnosed with a terminal illness and have less than 12 months to live.
•It includes an option where you can increase your cover should your financial status or lifestyle change. This is called a guaranteed assurability option.
More information about 1Life insurance Elevated Plan:
• While your policy is active, your cover amount will not decrease.
• The cover lasts for the whole of your life.
• The policy covers for natural and accidental death.
• Also, after the first two years, the policy covers for suicide.
• You will also have access to the Expo-Sure program.
1Life insurance Basic Plan:
• This plan pays between R50 000 and R200 000 in the event of death.
• A R25 000 funeral benefit will be paid to your beneficiary within 48 hours of your death.
•The full cover pays out should you be diagnosed with a terminal illness and have less than 12 months to live.
• After two years the policy covers death due to natural causes.
•You will have fixed premiums for the first two years.
• If your policy remains active, your cover amount will not decrease.
• The cover lasts the whole of your life.
• You have immediate accidental death cover.
• The policy also covers suicide after two years.
• You will have access to the Expo-Sure program.
• In the event of accidental exposure to HIV/AIDS, the program provides immediate emergency assistance.
• You reduce the risk of exposure if treated within 72 hours, however, the time frame if much shorter for children.
• The program is available to your whole family.
• You will receive a free HIV test and will be provided with anti-retroviral medication should the results be negative.
•You will also receive the morning after pill and therapy for Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD).
• With a positive test result, the morning after pill and STD treatment will be provided.
• For all users of the program, an ongoing counselling phone-in service is available.
• You will also receive R3000 worth of counselling with every incident.
• R2000 would be given for security improvements at your home should the incident happen there.
In conclusion, Life insurance is an essential product in our risky and busy lives. The above-mentioned options of 1Life insurance cover all your basic needs, and the added benefit of HIV/AIDS exposure assistance and counselling is a sure plus. Knowing you have this aid goes a long way in the peace of mind category, and the additional counselling is a definite bonus. Go online and get free Life Insurance quotes now!
Knowing you have this aid goes a long way in the peace of mind category, and the additional counselling is a definite bonus. Go online and get free Life Insurance quotes now!
Get free Life Insurance quotes now! Complete and submit the form on this page.
All info was correct at time of publishing